DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
This site is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (‘DMCA’ or ‘the Act’). We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the internet by uploading and displaying various types of media.
In accordance with the DMCA (found here: http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), this site will promptly respond to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to its designed copyright agent, listed below. Please note that under Section 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to this site by providing this site’s designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- dentification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit this site to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit this site to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to this site’s designated copyright agent using this site’s contact form.